Hemp Seed Oil – Unrefined
$10.99 – $1,723.85
Cold pressed, Extra Virgin
Hemp Seed Oil for Skin and Hair
This natural Hemp Seed Oil product is Unrefined, which means it is in the purest form. To obtain Hemp Seed Oil, the seeds of the Hemp plant, are cold-pressed to extract the oil. Cold pressing involves physically pressing the seeds without using any heat to extract the oil. More importantly, the oil is then left unrefined (also referred to as raw) so that it is still nutrient-rich.
The main interest of Hemp seeds (also known as Hemp’s hearts) and Hemp seed oil is the balanced content of essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. When used topically, these acids help to nourish and restore skin and hair to promote a healthier appearance. Many people are trying hemp seed oil as a cosmetic and find that they are loving it! The main reason for their hesitation is the fear of any psychoactive compounds that may be present in the oil. Our Hemp seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the plant, and not the leaves or flowers.
- Great for All Skin Types
- Facial Cleanser
- Skin Moisturizer
- Great Addition to your Skincare Cream
- Maintain Skin Appearance
- Promote Youthful Appearance
- Great for Scalp Massages
- Improve Hair Quality
- Vibrant Hair
- Promotes Sleeker & Shiner Hair
- Great for Addition to Massage Oils
- Soothing & Relaxing
- Home Deodorizer
100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil Unrefined
- Hemp Seed Oil for Skin: Hemp seed oil is excellent for all skin problems. Its light consistency helps to cleanse excess sebum from our face, clogged pores, makeup, dirt, and other impurities. In addition, it has incredible skincare properties because of its content of naturally occurring nutrients and antioxidants. Use hemp seed oil on your skin to moisturize dry and flaky skin, as well as nourish and soothe sensitive or irritated skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil on Hair: Many people are using Hemp Seed Oil on their hair to help their split ends. Moreover, our Hemp Seed Oil contains a high content of essential fatty acids that can help restore and support healthy hair. In addition, Hemp seed oil can be used on the hair as a hair mask, conditioner, shampoo, overnight hair oil, and more! Lastly, if you choose to use Hemp Seed Oil for hair, we recommend buying Hemp Seed Oil in bulk, as this method is used uses a lot of oil.
How to choose Hemp Seed Oil?
First, you have to identify your skin type. Once you figure out your skin type, then it’s a lot easier to narrow down your selection for oils. Carrier oils can vary widely in their consistency, absorption, aroma, shelf life, and other characteristics. Carrier oils can be blended to change or combine their properties, so you can mix and match! Mix it with our Emu Massage Oil.
- Normal Skin: Any light carrier oil such as Hempseed, Coconut oil, Grapeseed, Sweet Almond
- Oily Skin: Grapeseed, Sweet Almond, Apricot Oil, Jojoba, Hempseed oil
- Dry Skin: Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond, Olive Oil, Rosehip
- Sensitive Skin: Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond, Apricot,
- Mature Skin: Jojoba, Avocado, Apricot, Sesame seed, Rosehips
Our Goal and Mission:
The first goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skincare in the world and to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
The second mission is to be honored to sell these worthy products at the lowest price that we can. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
Third goal is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem, help them develop a healthy perception, and to improve their quality of life while reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of these considerations is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell or recommend to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Disclaimer: Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only as a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. Customers should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by the purchaser are accepted at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for the incorrect use of information or products.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums, and more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of your bulk order.)
The sale and promotional price are not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.