- What data will we collect?
Cocojojo collects personal information (“Personal Information”) from an identifiable individual such as your name, address, telephone number, or payment information that you voluntarily provide by (a) creating an account, (b) making a purchase, (c) connecting with us through social media platforms, and/or (d) third party services.
- How will we use the data collected?
The Personal Information that we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, processing and maintaining your account with us, and providing you with products.
- To respond to you, such as with requested information, when you call us, and with your questions and inquiries.
- For analytic purposes, such as to understand how you use our website; how you shop with us; and how to improve our website and marketing.
- For business purposes, such as operating and improving our business and lawful business activities; to detect fraud and misuse; maintaining our accounts, programs, and records; and any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to defend or protect us, you, our customers, or third parties from harm or legal proceedings; protect our rights; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
- How will your Personal Information be protected? How long will Personal Information be held?
Personal Information is only accessed by authorized persons within our company and third-party service providers who require such data to carry out the purposes stated above. We retain collected Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to meet the purposes it was collected for or to meet any legal requirements. We will never sell your Personal Information to third parties.
- What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Our legal basis for processing your Personal Information:
- Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation: You have given us consent for processing your Personal Information for one or more specific purposes, i.e. creating an account or making a purchase.
- Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation: Processing Personal Information is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us.
- Children’s Privacy (COPPA)
Cocojojo does not knowingly request or collect Personal Information from any person under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If a child has already provided us with Personal Information, his or her parent or guardian may contact us to take steps towards deleting the data.
- What rights do you have?
- You have the right to be informed of how we use your Personal Information.
- You have the right to know what Personal Information we have collected from you and how it is processed.
- You have the right to correct and change Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have your Personal Information deleted or removed without a reason.
- You have the right to block or suppress processing of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to retain and reuse your Personal Information for your own purposes.
- You have the right to object to your Personal Information being used.
- You have rights regarding automated decision making and profiling.
- Do Not Track Disclosure
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to receive or honor Do Not Track signals.
Effective August 24, 2018.