Vitamin E Oil – MT50 – 100% Natural
$10.99 – $134.99
100% Natural Vitamin E – MT50
- Maintain Skin Appearance
- Great Addition to your Skin Appearance
- Promote Skin Elasticity
Natural Vitamin E Oil – MT50
Our Natural Vitamin E plays a crucial role in protecting skin cells and membranes from environmental damage. This protection also prevents damage to the skin from UV rays, pollutants and aging. Provides antioxidant activity only on the skin but not so much in a cosmetic product. Vitamin E has also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has provides soothing properties to make the skin healthier. Consider adding to our Natural Vitamin E with our 24k Gold Charcoal Mask to your skincare routine!
Studies have shown that Vitamin E plays a crucial role in protecting the skin from environmental factors. The d-alpha-tocopherol in Vitamin E is also known to helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. For use in cosmetics, Vitamin E (MT-50 Full-Spectrum) is a natural antioxidant with a full spectrum of tocopherols, which will extend the shelf-life of oils (any product with water in it will require a full-spectrum preservative). Adding 0.5% to a carrier oil will simply extend the life of the oil. To utilize its benefits to the skin, a minimum of 2% to a maximum of 30% is added to the formulation.
This particular form of Vitamin E should not be applied directly to the skin, as it is designed specifically as an ingredient to be used in cosmetics.
Constituents: 50% vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol, d-beta tocopherol, d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol.) and 50% (GMO Free) soybean oil, wheat germ oil or sunflower oil.
Solubility: Vitamin E MT-50 is soluble in ethanol, ether, acetone, fats and vegetable oils. It is insoluble in water.
Cautions: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dark, dry, area as Vitamin E is subjected to oxidization.
- Our organic skincare products such as our Natural Vitamin E contain natural ingredients. With that, you can be sure your skin and body absorb only real, natural ingredients that aren’t harmful.
- Organic products for example our Natural Vitamin E are non-allergenic: Without harsh chemicals, organic skincare products are less likely to cause allergic reactions, inflammations or irritations.
- Organic skin care products such as our Natural Vitamin E work better. Moreover, up to 95% of an organic skin care product’s contents are active ingredients. In synthetic skin care products, on the other hand, active ingredients only make up 5 to 10% of its contents.
- Going organic is better for your skin: The synthetic ingredients found in non-organic products may be fast acting, but they are also invasive, causing harm that cannot be seen. With prolonged use, these chemicals may damage and weaken your skin.
- You’re supporting cruelty-free skin care products. The beauty industry has received backlash for conducting animal testing for their products. Organic products don’t need to, because, with natural ingredients.
- You’re helping to preserve the environment since organic products use naturally grown ingredients. They don’t leave a harmful footprint on the planet, particularly the soil, water, and air. Organic farming is also better for wildlife, causes lower pollution from pesticide and fertilizer sprays.
100% Pure Natural Vitamin E Oil
How are Cocojojo Carrier Oils used?
Carrier Oils Have Many different uses, one of their most common uses is to dilute essential oils. Essential oils are volatile, which means they evaporate rapidly and contain the natural smell and characteristics of the plant. This can make them too strong to apply undiluted. Carrier oils do not evaporate or have a strong aroma, making them the perfect pair for diluting. Especially strong essential oils—reducing the concentration of the essential oil without altering its therapeutic qualities. When you dilute an essential oil with a carrier oil, you can also control its concentration before applying.
First, you have to identify your skin type. Once you figure out your skin type, then it’s a lot easier to narrow down your selection for oils. Carrier oils can vary widely in their consistency, absorption, aroma, shelf life, and other characteristics.
- Normal Skin: Any light carrier oil such as Hempseed, Coconut oil, Grapeseed, Sweet Almond
- Oily Skin: Grapeseed, Sweet Almond, Apricot Oil, Jojoba, Hempseed oil
- Dry Skin: Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond, Olive Oil, Rosehip
- Sensitive Skin: Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond, Apricot,
- Mature Skin: Jojoba, Avocado, Apricot, Sesame seed, Rosehips
Your Skinkin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so.
Our Goal and Mission:
Our first goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skin care in the world. Furthermore, to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
Secondly, we aim to sell these worthy products at the lowest price that we can. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
Because our mission is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem, help them develop a healthy perception. Moreover, improve their quality of life while reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of these consideration is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell or recommend to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Disclaimer: Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only as a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date. Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. The purchaser accepts any recommendations at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. In addition, Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums and more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of you bulk order.)
Sale and promotional price is not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.