Vitamin C Cream
Vitamin C cream formula is suitable for all skin types, including the roughest and the most delicate skin. We use only certified organic botanical ingredients with vitamins and powerful antioxidants. Our vitamin C is very safe and effective! Vitamin C Cream is a powerful hydrating product. This super creamy daily moisturizer gives you glowing, smooth skin. Moreover, our deep hydrating formula keeps skin looking healthy. Your skin absorbs quickly our daily vitamin C cream without blocking pores.
We have discovered how to bring to your skin the necessary revitalization it needs. In addition, this luxurious cream provides concentrated immediate, and long-term hydration for a refreshed look. Our unique super hydrating formula helps develop the skin’s reserves of water and reinforces the skin’s moisture barrier. Here at Cocojojo, we understand your skin needs. Therefore we created our Vitamin C Cream to deliver the necessary benefits to your skin. Use daily for best results!
- Restorative, and nourishes.
- Brightens your skin.
- Gives your skin extra strength.
- Create a luminous, and more hydrated complexion
- Leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
- Plumped, and soothed skin.
Water, organic coffee bean oil, Organic vitamin E Oil, Organic Rosemary, Organic Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Organic glyceryl monostearate, Organic GIO103, Organic Stearic acid, Organic Calendula, Organic Horse Chesnut, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe vera, Organic Cocoa butter, Organic Glycerin, Organic Citrus Reticulata Fruit Extract, Organic Citrus Aurantium Amara Fruit Extract, Organic Citrus Sinensis Peel Extract, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Lactic acid, Organic Lavender Essential oil.
How to Use:
- You must cleanse your skin first to remove any dirt and product leftover in your pores. Wash your face using our gentle Milky Rose Facial Cleanser for all skin types. Gently pat your face dry with a microfiber towel or any soft towel.
- Once you are done apply Cocojojo Hydrating toner spray after cleansing your face and before everything else. Pour a few drops of toner into your palms or a cotton pad and gently wipe onto your face.
- Next is adding a serum of your choice. Our favorite choice is our USDA Vitamin C Serum for the morning time to help brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots. While nighttime is a good time to use a moisturizing serum like Coco Jojo hyaluronic acid, a serum that keeps your skin from drying out at night.
- Apply our light, pure USDA Organic Cocojojo Vitamin C Cream around the eyes daily moisturizer. For extra moisture boost!
- Our organic-certified skincare products are derived from plants. More importantly, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and other additives or harsh chemicals. With that, you can be sure your skin and body absorb only useful ingredients.
- Organic products are more non-allergenic products. If any allergic reaction occurs, it would be due to a natural ingredient.
- Using organic products, ensures you get the useful side from the ingredients. Natural organic ingredients are amazing for the skin without causing any harm with even faster results.
- Moreover, you’re supporting cruelty-free skincare products. Organic products don’t need to be tested as they are made with natural ingredients so, they are safe and harmless!
- You’re helping to preserve the environment since organic products use natural ingredients, free from toxic fertilizers.
Goal and Mission:
Firstly, our goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skincare in the world. Furthermore, to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
Secondly, we aim to sell these worthy products at the lowest price that we can. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
Because our mission is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem, and help them develop a healthy perception. Moreover, improve their quality of life while reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of this consideration is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell. We won’t even recommend them to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Disclaimer: Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that the information published on this page is correct and up to date. Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. Customers should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. The purchaser accepts any recommendations at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. In addition, Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for the incorrect use of information or products.
Interested in White Labeling?
Feel free to reach out to us and ask us about our white labeling feature to help build your brand!
Fill out the form and we will get back to you!