Tea Tree Mist – USDA Organic
$15.99 – $139.99
Organic Tea Tree Mist
Scent: Tea Tree Oil
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Highly Soothing & Relaxing
- Boost your Skin Glow
- Sleeker and Stronger Hair
Tea Tree Mist – USDA Organic
Organic tea tree mist is suitable for all skin types. We use only certified organic ingredients to make your skincare process safe and effective! Enjoy the benefits of both tea tree essential oil and glycerin. These ingredients immediately go to work! Our deep hydrating toning tea tree mist is formulated with all organic ingredients that deeply penetrate & hydrate skin and hair. In addition, our formula is lightweight, promotes skin elasticity, and boosts your skin’s glow. Lastly, it is not only good for your skin but also amazing for hair hydration.
By using organically sourced ingredients you will get peace of mind. Moreover, our tea tree mist is easy to use, very light, and effective. Tea tree mist has no harmful materials or chemicals.
Consider adding some of our other skincare products to enhance your beauty regime!
- Easy to Use, Light, & Effective.
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Maintain Skin Appearance.
- Promotes Skin Elasticity.
- Highly Soothing & Relaxing.
- Boost your Skin Glow.
- Penetrates Deeply Leaving your Hair & Skin hydrated.
- Smoothes hair.
Organic Tea tree essential oil, Organic Glycerin, Water.
- You must cleanse your skin first to remove any dirt and product leftover in your pores. Wash your face using our gentle Rose Cleansing Oil for all skin types. Gently pat your face dry with a microfiber towel or any soft towel.
- Once you are done apply Cocojojo Organic Tea Tree Mist after cleansing your face and before everything else.
- Next is adding a serum of your choice. Our favorite choice is our Hyaluronic Acid to help brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Our organic certified skincare products are derived from plants. More importantly, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and other additives or harsh chemicals. With that, you can be sure your skin and body absorb only useful ingredients.
- Organic products are more non-allergenic products. If any allergic reaction occurs, it would be due to a natural ingredient.
- Using organic products, ensures you get the useful side from the ingredients. Natural organic ingredients are amazing for the skin without causing any harm with even faster results.
- Moreover, you’re supporting cruelty-free skincare products. Organic products are made with natural ingredients so, they are safe and harmless!
- You’re helping to preserve the environment since organic products use natural ingredients, free from toxic fertilizers
Our Goal and Mission:
Firstly, our goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skincare in the world and to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
Secondly, our mission is to sell these worthy products at the lowest price that we can. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
Thirdly, the goal is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem, help them develop a healthy perception, and to improve their quality of life while reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of these considerations is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell or recommend to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Disclaimer: Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date. Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. Customers should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. The purchaser accepts any recommendations at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept the responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. In addition, Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or product.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums, and more, please fill out the form below. We will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of your bulk order.)
Sale and promotional price is not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.