Natural Peppermint Hydrosol
Peppermint is a member of the mint family, a large group of plants that have been use for thousands of years for their beneficial properties. Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, hydroflorates, flower waters, essential water, herbal water, or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols are like essential oils but in far less concentrations. Consider adding to your shopping cart our Dead Sea Salt Scrub to enhance your body care routine!
Hydrosol is the water based product of the distillation process it contains water-soluble constituents. Customers will be happy to know that when they purchase a Cocojojo Hydrosol, they get a 100% distilled product. The reason many people choose hydrosols is that they have the same benefits as the essential oil, in a smaller concentrated dose.
Hydrosols are very light on the skin and less irritating than other products would be.
- Facial Toner: Use Peppermint Hydrosol as a natural toner to balance your skin’s pH, tighten pores, and refresh your complexion. It can help remove excess oil and promote a clearer, healthier skin appearance.
- Skin Cooling: Keep a bottle of Peppermint Hydrosol in the refrigerator and apply it to your face or body on hot days. It provides a cooling sensation that soothes overheated skin.
- Stress Relief: Peppermint Hydrosol may help alleviate stress and tension when used in aromatherapy. Diffuse it during relaxation practices or meditation.
- Focus and Concentration: The crisp scent of peppermint is known to enhance mental clarity and concentration. Use it in your workspace to stay focused and productive.
- Scalp Refresher: Spray Peppermint Hydrosol onto your scalp to refresh and invigorate. It can help alleviate scalp itchiness and promote a clean, revitalized scalp.
- Hair Mist: Use Peppermint Hydrosol as a hair mist to add shine and freshness to your locks. It can also help with detangling and managing frizz.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums, and more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of your bulk order.)
The sale and promotional price are not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.