Facial Serum Base Balanced
$26.99 – $2,499.99$26.99 – $2,499.99
- A good base for clay or charcoal mask.
- Rich base and could be used as it is
- Price includes bulk close head drum.
- A lead time of 3 weeks is needed in order to fill a drum order.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required.
- Special orders for drums cannot be returned.
- We encourage our customers to try the smaller sizes before placing a special order for a drum. Our return policy is applicable to regular orders only.
Lauryl Glucoside Natural Surfactant
$17.99 – $59.99
- Also has the excellent benefit of acting as an emulsifier to allow essential oils and water to mix.
- Plant-derived, biodegradable and eco-friendly! (ECOCERT Certified)
- Compatible with anionic, nonionic, cationic, or amphoteric surfactants.
Makeit Easy Cream – Emulsifying Blend
$19.99 – $259.99$19.99 – $259.99
- Very easy way to create a stable cream or lotion.
- Glyceryl stearate is created by the esterification of glycerin and stearic acid. and then combined with Peg 100 to add the final stability of the emulsion, increasing the emulsions ability to absorb additional ingredients such as essential oils and colorings.
- Vegetable derived.
Makeit Emulsifying Waxy NF
$23.99 – $212.99$23.99 – $212.99
- It is mild, provides excellent stability, and is very easy to use.
- Add to oil phase or emulsifier phase of formulas, melts at 50°C/120°F. Use 2-10% in formulations.
- For external use only
$17.98 – $134.99$17.98 – $134.99
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- It is a biocide which is most active against Gram-negative bacteria.
- It is generally used in combination with other preservatives, in part because its activity is weak against yeast and mold.
- Phenoxyethanol is stable up to 85°C (185°F) and has useful activity from pH 3 to 10.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) Purity 100%
$17.99 – $144.99$17.99 – $144.99
- Pure Vitamin C is known as L-Ascorbic Acid. The “L” in front of Ascorbic is a reference to how the molecule itself rotates to light and refers to its source.
- Our, L-Ascorbic Acid comes from natural sources such as oranges.
- L-Ascorbic Acid products penetrate the skin tissue and are more active in collagen production.
- This, in turn, increases firmness in the skin.