Bulk Jasmine Massage Oil
$28.99 – $92.99
Jasmine Massage Oil
- 100% Naturally Derived
- Great for Aromatherapy
- All-natural, effective additive for hair care
- Available for Bulk and Wholesale orders
Jasmine Massage Oil
Cocojojo Jasmine Massage Oil is a soothing, gentle, and potentially sensual way to relieve exhausted and fatigued muscles. Bulk Jasmine Massage Oil, created by Cocojojo, comes from 100% natural botanical ingredients and organic sources. Our Bulk Jasmine Massage Oil is an aromatic oil and has a bright scent with a touch of smoothness. Massage oils enrich and deepen the massage experience. Our bulk jasmine oil has infinite benefits for the skin and hair. It has many moisturizing properties that are beneficial for general skin care. Ultimately, it significantly enhances skin results. Additionally, this is great for aromatherapy.
We usually think of getting massages from a therapist on special occasions. But you can treat yourself whenever you want to a wondrous oil massage in your own bathroom. Having a daily oil massage has several benefits including reducing stress, keeping skin youthful, and improving your body’s health. For couples giving a massage to each other on the weekends is an easy, affordable, and healthy romantic experience.
Bulk Jasmine Massage Oil infused with Jasmine essential oil, Jazmine oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, argan oil, emu oil, sweet almond oil, Omega 3 and 6, soybean protein, Ginkgo Biloba extract, geranium extract, calendula extract, St. John’s Wort extract, and finally, aloe vera extract.
Benefits of our Jasmine Massage Oil
- Reduce Scars
- Provide the skin with nutrients
- Contains antioxidants
- Improve the appearance and texture of the skin
- Strengthens skin barrier
- Reduce dry, red, or itchy skin
- Skin Moisturizer
- Maintain Youthful and Glowing Skin
- Help release muscles tension and joint discomfort
- Ideal home oil diffuser
- Great home deodorizer
Jasmine Massage Oil Uses:
Having a daily oil massage has several benefits including, reducing stress, keeping youthful skin, and improving your body’s health. Massaging with jasmine oil will help the skin to get rid of dirt and dead cells. Our Jasmine Massage Oil will deliver different nutrients to your skin. Lastly and more importantly, our 100% natural ingredients not only does it help you stay clean but also improve your skin and keep you feeling fresh and relaxed. Continue your skin routine by using our Milky Lavender Bath Salt to obtain better results and improve the appearance of your skin.
How to use our Cocojojo Jasmine Massage Oil
You can use our massage oil for all types of massage like Swedish, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Sport, etc. With Massage oil, you can apply it Warm or Cold, both having their benefits.
- For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil right away with no preparation needed.
- For the Warming Treatment, use your way to warm the desired amount of oil. Don’t forget to use a safe container (not our container) and leave the top of the container open. Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch, but should not burn the skin. Repeat this process until an adequate temperature is achieved. If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
A massage feels perfect when you have those painful body aches. This is one of the best benefits of this practice. In addition, when your entire body is relaxed, including your mind and muscles you are more likely to sleep better. If lack of sleep is a common problem you face, getting an oil massage with Cocojojo’s Massage Oil can help ease those muscles, loosen up any tension, and prepare you to relax for a good night’s sleep. You can enhance your results by using organic pure oil Jasmine Flower Hydrosol as a supplemental product for your skincare routine. It would help promote brighter, smoother, and softer skin.
Our Goal & Mission
- The first goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skincare in the world. Then to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
- The second mission is to be honored to sell these worthy products at the lowest price possible. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
- The third goal is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem. By helping them develop a healthy perception and to improve their quality of life. While reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of these considerations is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell or recommend to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. Customers should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by the purchaser are accepted at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients and essential oils may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for the incorrect use of information or products.
NEED TO ORDER IN BULK?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums, and more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of your bulk order.)
The sale and promotional price are not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.
|8 oz | 32 oz | 128 oz||
8 oz, 32 oz, 128 oz