No products in the cart.
BTMS 25% Behentrimonium Methosulfate Cetearyl Alcohol Emulsifying Conditioner
$19.99 – $169.99
- BTMS-25 is known as a mild vegetable based moisturizing and conditioning emulsifier.
- It does not contain ethoxylated ingredients. Products made with BTMS tend to resist wash off, leaving a soft, powder feel on the skin and imparting excellent detangling properties to hair conditions.
- In conditioners, it offers improved wet comb and leaves hair moisturized with noticeable body and spring.
- Works Great in Hair conditioners!
$19.99 – $133.99$19.99 – $133.99
- Non-gelling thickener and viscosity enhancer (also in water-free products like lipsticks)
- Has co-emulsifying properties if concentration is higher than 5 %
- Has mild emollient and moisturizing properties
- Can boost foam when together with surfactants
$17.99 – $99.99
- Non-ionic emulsifier, enables water and oil to mix!
- Emulsifying efficacy is increased further when combined with cetyl alcohol or sorbitan stearate
- Acts as dispersing agent and anti-static thickener
- Very useful as solubilizer and stabilizer of essential oils.
$16.99 – $104.99
- Commonly used in “oil-in-water” emulsions as an emulsifying agent.
- It is a safe, non-ionic emulsifier. It can be used with a co-emulsifier, such as Lecithin to cover a wide range of oil in water, and water in oil emulsion systems.
- By itself, it is an excellent solubilizer of essential oils, wetting agent, viscosity modifier, stabilizer & dispersing agent.
- Used in a variety of products including skin fresheners, skin care products, skin cleansing products, makeup bases and foundations, shampoos, permanent waves and fragrance powders.