Many of us are familiar with macadamia nuts. In the social circles so health and nutrition, these nuts are known for their multiple benefits as they are rich in essential nutrients for the body. They also have a great flavor, which is why they are often added to food recipes.
However, today we talk about how the macadamia nuts can be beneficial for external use. More specifically the macadamia nut oil has multiple benefits when used topically. The macadamia nut oil features an amber color and retains a vaguely nutty flavor as well.
Macadamia Nut Oil Unrefined
The oil is extracted from the nuts but the method of extraction can impact the quality. Cold pressed macadamia nut oil will provide better benefits because it will in its more natural state. Therefore, one should try using the macadamia nut oil unrefined in order to truly experience its positive effects.
Benefits of Using Macadamia Nut Oil Unrefined Topically
Here are the benefits of macadamia nut oil when used directly on the body:
- The macadamia nut oil unrefined is rich in antioxidants. One of these is the squalene. This antioxidant is quite rare but has a particular benefit for the skin. It also naturally exists in our body but applying it to skin can provide an extra amount. This addition can be used to reduce the oxidative stress on the skin. In turn, this may help diminish the wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin ageing
- Dry skin has become a common issue with people across the world. The reason could be changing environment and poor diets. People are likely to use multiple beauty products to hydrate the skin but most don’t have lasting effects. Also, many products are prone to chemicals, which are harmful for the skin and body. Instead, use macadamia nut oil unrefined as a natural remedy for moisturizing the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties too. This not only moisturizes but soothes the skin
- Due to the moisturizing effect, macadamia nut oil unrefined can be used as an aftershave. Shaving can often roughen the skin. The oil will soothe and moisturize it. This is a better option than using the conventional aftershave products
- The oil is a healthy option for promoting shine in the hair and making the hair follicles strong. Strong follicles prevent hair fall
- The macadamia nut oil can also be applied to the lips. Lips are prone to losing moisture quickly, especially during harsh weathers. This oil can be mixed with beeswax to make a lip balm. It will help with healing chapped lips and keeping them hydrated
Many people may have seen the macadamia nut oil listed as an ingredient in the beauty cosmetics they use on a daily basis. It is quite common in skin and hair products. However, macadamia nut oil unrefined can be used directly or mixed with other healthy ingredients to make DIY and organic beauty remedies.