Strawberry Seed Oil: 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed Unrefined
Cold pressed, Extra Virgin
100% PURE. NO ADDITIVES. EXTRA VIRGIN
Strawberry Unrefined Seed Oil is a cold press and 100% natural non-greasy oil that has a sweet smelling aroma and is rich in omega-3, 6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids. The oil is ideal for skin and hair –face cream, lips balm and stressed skin. It is also rich in vitamin A and B complex, as well as, vitamin C and E. Strawberry oil is an excellent emollient that is used in facial, body, lip, hair care, and massaged products.
Below are some benefits of using Strawberry Seed Oil in its unrefined and natural form:
- Moisturization: Your dry and dehydrated skin can be moisturized using the Strawberry Seed Oil in its natural form. The alpha-linolenic acid present in the oil helps to soften and make your skin appear supple. It also has the potential to protect the outer layer of the skin and rejuvenate its moisture barrier
- Soothes Irritating Skin: The unrefined oil from Strawberry seed contains tannic acid, which gives the oil its astringent and antibacterial properties that make extremely efficient in soothing irritated skin. It is as a result of such unique feature that Strawberry unrefined Oil is incorporated in many skincare products designed for sensitive skin.
- Treat Dry Skin and Delay Aging: The oil has moisturizing properties that protect and repairs dry and damaged skin. The presence of essential fatty acids combine with vitamin A and C in Strawberry Oil makes it a perfect choice as anti-aging treatment and reduction in aging signs visible on the mature skin.
- Reduces Wrinkles and Protect Against UV Rays: The presence of ellagic acid, a rich antioxidant substance in Strawberry Oil, helps in protecting your skin from the dangerous effect of the sun UV rays. It is also very effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles on your skin while boosting the generation of collagen that helps in delaying aging.
- Hair care: You can acquire soft and lustrous hair by applying the Unrefined Strawberry Seed Oil to your hair often for a better result.
The Unrefined Strawberry Seed Oil is extracted from the strawberry tree plant, known as, Fragaria ananassa, which was first grown in the late 18th century in Brittany, France. But, the name “strawberries” dated back to ancient Anglo-Saxon plant list. Today, it is widely grown across leading countries of the world and consumed for its sweet flavor.
HOW IS IT MADE?
Strawberry Seed Oil Is extracted from the berries (the seeds of the plant) using a cold pressing method that doesn’t include any solvent or chemical compound. The berries are cold press using a mechanical grinder with temperature below100 degree Fahrenheit, which ensure the nutrients and natural character of the oil is preserved.
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type.* Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
All containers that we use are BPA and GMO free. Bottles less than 16oz are not sealed.
*Product image and label may vary from actual product received.