Spinach Oil: Pure Organic Cold Pressed Unrefined
Cold pressed, Extra Virgin
Cocojojo unrefined and cold pressed Spinach Oil is a rare oil loaded with lots of antioxidants and vitamins which are essential for the human body. Spinach unrefined Oil contains minerals such as sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sulphur, phosphorus, zinc, iron, iodine, manganese, and copper. Vitamins found in Spinach oil are vitamin A, B1, B2, C, PP, B6, E, K, folic acid and amino acid. The unrefined Spinach oil has a lot of copious nutrients that are good for the human skin and hair.
Below are some skin and hair benefits of Spinach oil.
- Skin Protection: The unrefined Spinach oil contains pigments and phytonutrients which help in protecting the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. They also protect and rejuvenate damaged genes in so much that; it helps in protecting against skin cancer on the long run.
- Anti-inflammation Properties: Spinach is one of the most potent and powerful vegetables that reduces inflammation through the human body and skin.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: Spinach oil has plenty of antioxidants that eliminate free radicals responsible for damaging your skin and body. Such damages leads to premature aging, but when Spinach oil is applied to the skin, it penetrates deeply into the pores and slows down the aging process.
- Repairs Skin And Improves Complexion: The unrefined Spinach oil has a high level of vitamin K that gives your skin a fairer complexion by reducing dark circles, bruises, and acne on the skin. The rich content of vitamin A and C found in the oil also helps in giving your skin a fine tone while helping to repair damaged skin and improving skin cells.
- Promotes Hair Growth And Prevent Hair Loss: Spinach Oil is very potent in having healthy and silky hair strands through its rich minerals and vitamins like Vitamin C, B, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, omega-3 acids, and more. It also keeps the scalp well moisturized and hydrated to prevent hair loss.
Spinach Unrefined Oil is extracted from the spinach plant leaves known as, Spinacia Oleracea, which is believed to have originated from the Middle East, precisely from Persia–the present day Iran. It was introduced into Spain between 800 A.D and 1200 A.D by the Moors. The cultivation of the plant itself began in the USA in 1806.
HOW IS IT MADE?
The Unrefined Spinach Oil is extracted from the vegetable leaves of the Spinach plant, using the cold pressing method which eliminates the use of solvents and chemical processing. This means that the oil is gotten from the extraction is 100% pure and natural, with all of its nutrient value intact.
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type.* Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
All containers that we use are BPA and GMO free. Bottles less than 16oz are not sealed.
*Product image and label may vary from actual product received.