Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Pure Organic Cold Pressed Unrefined
Product available in 4 oz – 8 oz –16 oz – 32 oz
100% PURE. NO ADDITIVES. EXTRA VIRGIN
Prickly Pear Seed Oil unrefined, also referred to as cactus seed oil, is a renowned type of organic beauty oil with exceptional hydrating and anti-aging properties. It is packed with the highest percentage of unsaturated essential fatty acid (88% more potent than the argan oil) and rich in the highest level of vitamin E for effective skin nourishment and hair care.
There are wonderful benefits associated with the use of Prickly Seed Oil unrefined. These include:
- Rapid Skin Absorption: Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains lots of essential Fatty acids which penetrate and absorb rapidly into the skin to keep it nourished and healthier without leaving behind any form of greasy residue.
- It Brightens Complexion And Restore Elasticity: Prickly Oil Unrefined contains high level of antioxidants that stimulate cell renewal, giving fresh and new skin. The oil also reduces hyper-pigmentation and skin redness.
- Moisturization: Prickly unrefined Seed Oil intensely hydrates your skin and work particularly well on mature and dry skin. it is also suitable for all skin types. It contains a high linoleic acid content that soothes even the worst dehydrated skin. it penetrates the skin deeply and give it the best nourishment.
- Tightens Skin Pores: The powerful content of essential fatty acid properties in Prickly Oil effectively moisture the collagen layer of your skin, keeping the pores tight and the skin healthy.
- Prevent Wrinkles: The extensive vitamin E (150%) in Prickly Unrefined Seed Oil is very active in eliminating and intercepting free radicals and increasing cell renewal. The high level of fatty acids keeps the skin plump and reduces skin wrinkles.
- Hair Care: Prickly oil is rife with vitamin E that keeps your hair well treated and shiny.
Prickly seed unrefined seed oil, botanically known as Fig opuntia ficus indica, is originally native to Mexico and southern America. It is a cactus plant that was introduced to other parts of the world in the early 1890s, and the stems and fruits are now eaten in many cultures as a source of seasonal and nutritious treat.
How is it made?
Prickly Oil Seed unrefined is extracted from the Prickly plant seed using the cold-press method, which guarantee that the oil antioxidants and nutrients will remain undamaged.
The cold pressing process involves crushing and grinding the seeds using a stainless steel equipment or traditional millstone to get the oil. In this case, the temperature cannot exceed 120 degrees F, even when some heat is created.
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type.* Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
All containers that we use are BPA and GMO free. Bottles less than 16oz are not sealed.
*Product image and label may vary from actual product received.