Green Coffee Bean Massage Oil Blend
Green Coffee Bean Oil Formula
- Boost Metabolism
- Slows Down Signs of Aging
- Fights Baldness
- and many more…
$29.99 – $94.99
|8oz | 32oz | 128oz|
8oz, 32oz, 128oz
Green Coffee Bean Massage Oil Formula
A Mixture of Green Coffee Bean Oil with perfect selection of carrier oils and plants extracts provide you the maximum benefits. Coffee has been primarily used as an ingredient in high-end formulations. Created in Cocojojo from natural and 100% natural botanical ingredients. Aromatic and therapeutic massage oils have always been known for enriching and deepening the massage experience.
Green Coffee Been oil, Flax seed oil, Cotton seed oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond oil, Chamomile extract, Gingko biloba extract.
Benefits & Uses of Cocojojo Therapeutic Massage Oils
We usually think of getting massages from a therapist on special occasions. But you can treat yourself whenever you want to a wondrous oil massage in your own bathroom. Having a daily oil massage has several benefits including reducing stress, keeping skin youthful, and improving your body’s health. For couples giving a massage to each other on the weekends is easy, affordable, and healthy romantic experience.
When you rub Cocojojo’s Massage Oil on your body or a technician does it for you, the oil will help get rid of dirt and dead skin. Most of our Massage Oil’s have the same base formula, with a different Essential Oil added to give it slightly different nutrients. With our 100% natural ingredients not only does this help you stay clean, but it also brighten up your skin and keeps you feeling fresh and relaxed.
With Massage oil, you can apply it Warm or Cold, both having their own benefits. For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil right away with no preparation needed. For the Warming Treatment:
- Put the desired amount of oil in a Microwave Safe Container (not original) with the Top of the Container OPEN to allow the pressure a place to escape.
- Only microwave for Small/ Short periods of time, time depends on size of container and amount of oil being used.
- Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch, but should not burn the skin.
- If it is warm, but not desired temperature, reheat again in short increments.
- Repeat this process until an adequate temperature is achieved.
- If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
A massage feels perfect when you have those painful body aches. This is because if done properly it helps ease body pain.
This is one of the best benefits of this practice. When your entire body is relaxed, including your mind and muscles you are more likely to sleep better. If lack of sleep is a common problem you face, getting an oil massage with Cocojojo’s Therapeutic Massage Oil can help ease those muscles, loosen up any tension, and prepare you to relax for a good night’s sleep.