Magic Massage Oil
Hemp Seed oil, Black Seed Oil, Green Coffee Bean Oil, Argan Moroccan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Emu Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Neem Oil.
Benefits & Uses of Cocojojo Therapeutic Massage Oils
We usually think of getting massages from a therapist on special occasions. But you can treat yourself whenever you want to a wondrous oil massage in your own bathroom. Having a daily oil massage has several benefits including reducing stress, keeping skin youthful, and deep moisturizing.
With Massage oil, you can apply it Warm or Cold, both having their own benefits. For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil right away with no preparation needed. For the Warming Treatment:
- Put the desired amount of oil in a Microwave Safe Container (not original) with the Top of the Container OPEN to allow the pressure a place to escape.
- Only microwave for Small/ Short periods of time, time depends on size of container and amount of oil being used.
- Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch, but should not burn the skin.
- If it is warm, but not desired temperature, reheat again in short increments.
- Repeat this process until an adequate temperature is achieved.
- If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
A massage feels perfect when you have those painful body aches. This is because if done properly it helps ease body pain. Due to its action on the muscles and nerves of the body a massage helps relieve mild to moderate body aches.
This is one of the best benefits of this practice. When your entire body is relaxed, including your mind and muscles you are more likely to sleep better. If lack of sleep is a common problem you face, getting an oil massage with Cocojojo’s Therapeutic Massage Oil can help ease those muscles, loosen up any tension, and prepare you to relax for a good night’s sleep.