22 Oz Cocojojo Brazilian Soft Sugaring+100 Non Woven Strips + 2 Oz After Sugaring Toner+2 Oz After Sugaring Moisturizing Serum+2 Oz Pre-sugaring Cleanser +2 Oz Sterilized Sugaring Powder+3 Spatulas 100% Natural Paste Sugaring Hair Remover. 100% Organic Natural Ingredients.
100% ORGANIC AND NATURAL
Ancient Egyptian art of body sugaring is a method of hair removal practiced in ancient Egypt by using sugar to remove hair follicle from the root. The result from this treatment can last until six weeks. Sugaring can take out large amount of hair at once, even faster than waxing. Sugaring work faster by applying paste to a very large area, and it won’t dry out, even if you take it off in smaller sections. Sugaring is also easy to clean up
- 22 Oz Cocojojo Soft Sugaring Jar
- 100 Organic cotton Strips
- 2 Oz After Sugaring Toner
- 2 Oz After Sugaring Moisturizing Serum
- 2 Oz Pre-sugaring Cleanser
- 2 Oz Sterilized Sugaring Powder
- 3 Spatulas
Soft Sugaring, also known as Brazilian sugaring is a 100% natural sugaring paste made from honey, sugar, and lemon juice. Soft sugaring is designed for sensitive skin areas. It can be used for underarms and even the face… including eyebrows.
How to Use Soft Sugaring:
1. Make sure you have clean and dry skin. We recommend you use Cocojojo Sugaring Cleanser and Sugaring Sterilized Powder to complete the drying process and sterilize the skin.
2. If the weather is cold you may have difficulty getting the sugaring out of the jar. Warm the container for a few seconds in a microwave or place the entire container in warm water.
3. Apply sugaring in a cool room or in front of a fan. Try to provide the best environment to avoid sweating during the sugaring process. Sweating makes the process harder and can cause irritation. Always check the temperature of your sugaring before applying. It should be slightly warm, not hot. (80 F / 27 C)
4. Once you have cleaned and dried the skin… use a tongue depressor to apply a thin layer of sugaring, against hair growth.
5. Work Slowly.
6. Apply the cotton strip and press firmly into skin.
7. Rub the strip a few times to ensure sugaring has absorbed into strip.
8. Tightly stretch skin with one hand and with 1 swift movement, pull the strip in the direction for the hair growth.
Whenever you feel sweaty add the appropriate amount of sugaring powder then continue sugaring. Sugaring is water soluble. We also strongly recommend using Sugaring Toner, to close your pores. Using Sugaring Serum and/or Azulene Oil to moisturize and reduce irritation, if any. Azulene Oil also delays future hair growth.
What about clean-up after Sugaring?
After you’ve finished with your hair removal process, clean-up is easy… All you need is warm WATER! Think about it. When you mix sugar with warm water, it dissolves. It’s just that simple.
Some hair growth is needed. 1/16 of an inch is needed when using the traditional technique with the paste, which is about two to five days of hair growth after shaving. Using the gel requires 1/4 inch of hair growth.
Lack of knowledge or cleanliness can lead to disaster. If contraindications (circumstances or conditions when you shouldn’t get sugaring) are simply unknown or ignored, skin could end up extremely red, and even become scabby.
Note: Waxing yourself can be difficult and trying to remove shorter hair can make it extra tricky. Sugaring requires patience with some trial and error before you get perfect results. Don’t give up !
Disclaimer: Before purchasing please note that all information contained within Cocojojo store and this page are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. All our products are for external use only. Unless your Medical Doctor allow you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. The information on this page has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Handmade Naturals Limited will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.