Cabbage Seed Oil 100% Unrefined Pure Organic Cold Pressed
Product available in 8 oz – 16 oz – 32 oz – 1 Gallon
100% PURE. NO ADDITIVES.
Cabbage Unrefined Seed Oil is a derivative from the green vegetable leaf of cabbage, which is very low in calorie, and is famous as choice ingredient in salad recipes. The Cabbage unrefined seed oil is an organic product that is cold pressed and left to be in its natural and excellent purest form. Cabbage plant itself is very rich source of different Vitamins such as vitamin A, D, and C, which are known to have unique and significant advantages for the human skin and hair.
The followings are some advantages of using Cabbage unrefined seed oil:
- It Acts as a Healing property: Cabbage unrefined seed oil contain some healing properties, most importantly when it is used as a poultice. It has a strong efficiency in the treatment skin conditions such as acne, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, insect bites, wounds as well as leg ulcer
- Improve Skin Complexion: The unrefined Cabbage seed oil also has potassium which is a body purifying element and also helps in the improvement of skin complexion because of the presence of vitamin E. The use of Vitamin E in most skincare products and supplements is meant to produce a shiny and fairer skin
- Cleansing Property: You won’t believe it if you are told that the Cabbage you see everyday contains more vitamin C than your popular Oranges. The Vitamin C found in the Cabbage oil is very helpful in cleaning your body while making you look younger outwardly.
- Healthy Skin: There is a high level of Vitamin D in Cabbage Oil, which help nourish and keep your skin to remain spotless and healthy.
- Stimulate Smooth and Healthy Hair: Applying Cabbage Juice to your scalp nourishes and provides you with a silky and shiny hair.
Cabbage is an important member of the vegetables family known as Brassica, which includes Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower. It appears as a round and leafy vegetable that is popularly believed to have originated in Asia Minor and in some parts of the Eastern Mediterranean. The Cabbage leaf is available throughout the planting season and it’s an important part of the healthiest diet.
The making process
The popular Cabbage unrefined seed oil is first cold pressed and extracted to produce the natural oil. The extraction process does not include any solvent or chemical preservative. The cold pressing process involves grinding and filtering the seeds of the Cabbage leaf through the use of a manual grinder to extract the oil that comes from it.
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type.* Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
All containers that we use are BPA and GMO free. Bottles less than 16oz are not sealed.
Disclaimer: Before purchasing please note that all information contained within Cocojojo store and this page are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. All our products are for external use only. Unless your Medical Doctor allow you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. The information on this page is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Handmade Naturals Limited will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products