Argan Oil Blend Deep Tissue
Bulk natural Argan Oil Mixture
- Give you softer skins
- and many more….
$32.99 – $79.99
|8 oz| 32 oz|128 oz|
8 oz, 32 oz, 128 oz
Argan Oil Blend Deep Tissue
Cocojojo Argan Oil Blend Deep Tissue is a soothing, gentle and, potentially sensual way to relieve exhausted and fatigued muscles. Created from natural and 100% natural botanical ingredients. Each kind of oil has its own characteristics and its own benefit to the skin. There is no single type of oil that carries all the vitamins and minerals needed to the skin. So adding some types of oils and extracts and mix to the Argan oil gives the skin an hair the utmost of nourishment than using one type of pure oil. Scientists blend and mix oils in a certain ratio that helps the skin to absorb all the vitamins and minerals needed for its nourishment.
Argan Oil, Evening primrose oil, Camellia seed oil, Jojoba oil, Wall Nut oil, Sweet Almond oil, Chamomile extract, Gingko biloba extract, Geranium Extract, Calendula extract, Aloe Vera extract
Benefits & Uses of Cocojojo Therapeutic Massage Oils
We usually think of getting massages from a therapist on special occasions. But you can treat yourself whenever you want to a wondrous oil massage in your own bathroom. Having a daily oil massage has several benefits including reducing stress, keeping skin youthful, and improving your body skin. For couples giving a massage to each other on the weekends is easy, affordable, and healthy romantic experience.
When you rub Cocojojo’s Massage Oil on your body or a technician does it for you, the oil will help get rid of dirt and dead skin. With our 100% natural natural ingredients not only does this help you stay clean, but it also brighten up your skin and keeps you feeling fresh and relaxed.
With Massage oil, you can apply it Warm or Cold, both having their own benefits. For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil right away with no preparation needed. For the Warming Treatment:
- Put the desired amount of oil in a Microwave Safe Container (not original) with the Top of the Container OPEN to allow the pressure a place to escape.
- Only microwave for Small/ Short periods of time, time depends on size of container and amount of oil being used.
- Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch, but should not burn the skin.
- If it is warm, but not desired temperature, reheat again in short increments.
- Repeat this process until an adequate temperature is achieved.
- If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
This is one of the best benefits of this practice. When your entire body is relaxed, including your mind and muscles you are more likely to sleep better. If lack of sleep is a common problem you face, getting an oil massage with Cocojojo’s Therapeutic Massage Oil can help ease those muscles, loosen up any tension, and prepare you to relax for a good night’s sleep.