Broccoli Seed Oil 100% Pure Unrefined Pharmaceutical Grade A
Broccoli Seed Oil 100% Pure Unrefined Pharmaceutical Grade product is Unrefined, which means it is in the purest form that it can possibly be in.
Broccoli seed oil provides the antioxidant protection of broccoli with the unique moisturization of essential fatty acids. Here’s how the benefits play out on your skin:
- Hydration: Unique essential fatty acids in broccoli seed oil are often used in hair care products because they impart a youthful-looking radiant sheen to hair. On the skin, these same fatty acids provide a greaseless hydration while forming a protective layer that traps in moisture and keeps skin hydrated all day long.
- Protection: As broccoli protects the body, broccoli seed oil also protects the skin environmental stressors.
- Moisturization: Not only do the essential fatty acids in the oil help hydrate skin, but they also deeply penetrate to provide lasting moisturization. Yet this isn’t a pore-clogging oil like mineral oil and other petroleum-based ingredients. Instead, it’s a light, luxurious oil that works equally well on all types of skin.
- Nourishing: Full of vitamin C and other nutrients, broccoli seed oil nourishes the skin and hair, leaving a radiant sheen that looks youthful and glowing.
- Natural source of retinol: Broccoli seed oil supplies natural vitamin A, which can be a natural exfoliator.
- Calming and soothing: Broccoli has another essential fatty acid called “arachidonic acid,” which is the second most abundant polyunsaturated fatty acid in the epidermis. It naturally helps ease and tame the feeling of your skin.
How are COCOJOjO Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Oils used?
Pharmaceutical Grade Oils are the highest quality oils. The concentration of their Element is at the highest level that it can be. With the Pharmaceutical Grade Products you are getting the best. The Element of each product will be at its strongest potency making it much more beneficial and making its uses much more effective. All of our Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Oils have met Pharmacopeia standards. U.S. Pharmacopeia Reference Standards are highly-characterized physical specimens used in testing by pharmaceutical and related industries to help ensure the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines (drugs, biologics, and excipients), dietary supplements, and food ingredients.
Some of our Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Oils can still be used as Carrier Oils for the Essential Oils. Essential oils are volatile, which means they evaporate rapidly and contain the natural smell and characteristics of the plant. This can make them too strong to apply undiluted. Carrier oils do not evaporate or have a strong aroma, making them the perfect pair for diluting especially strong essential oils—reducing the concentration of the essential oil without altering its therapeutic qualities. When you dilute an essential oil with a carrier oil, you can also control its concentration before applying.
First, you have to identify your skin type. Once you figure out your skin type, then it’s a lot easier to narrow down your selection for oils. Carrier oils can vary widely in their consistency, absorption, aroma, shelf life, and other characteristics. Carrier oils can be blended to change or combine their properties, so you can mix and match until you find the blend that’s just right for you!
- Normal Skin: Any light carrier oil such as Hempseed, Coconut oil, Grapeseed, Sweet Almond
- Oily Skin: Grapeseed, Sweet Almond, Apricot Oil, Jojoba, Hempseed oil
- Dry Skin: Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond, Olive Oil, Rosehip
- Sensitive Skin: Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond, Apricot,
- Mature Skin: Jojoba, Avocado, Apricot, Sesame seed, Rosehips
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type. Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
-Picture and Label may vary-