No products in the cart.
Ascorbyl Glucoside Stable Vitamin C – AA2G
$65.99 – $567.99$65.99 – $567.99
- Loss on drying: max 0.5%
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Use level: 1-3% but up to 10% (for skin-lightening effect).
- Applications: For external use only. All kinds of cosmetics requiring emulsification as lotions, creams, gels, hair conditioners
BTMS 25% Behentrimonium Methosulfate Cetearyl Alcohol Emulsifying Conditioner
$19.99 – $169.99
- BTMS-25 is known as a mild vegetable based moisturizing and conditioning emulsifier.
- It does not contain ethoxylated ingredients. Products made with BTMS tend to resist wash off, leaving a soft, powder feel on the skin and imparting excellent detangling properties to hair conditions.
- In conditioners, it offers improved wet comb and leaves hair moisturized with noticeable body and spring.
- Works Great in Hair conditioners!
Caprylyl Glucoside Natural Surfactant
$14.99 – $64.99
- Also has the excellent benefit of acting as an emulsifier to allow essential oils and water to mix.
- 100% plant-derived.
- Compatible with other surfactants.
- Plant-derived, biodegradable and eco-friendly! (ECOCERT Certified)
- Gives a nice balance of flash foam and denser foam.
Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetrimonium Bromide
$59.99 – $159.99$59.99 – $159.99
- Vegetable-derived surfactant
- Excellent solubilizing power and detergency properties
- Compatible with anionic, nonionic, cationic, or amphoteric surfactants
- Ethoxylate-free fragrance and oil solubilize
$19.99 – $149.99$19.99 – $149.99
- Hair conditioners and Shampoo Industry : – as a conditioning agent.
- Fiber Industry : – Antistatic and softening agent in fiber industries.
- Textile Industry : – as a paper softener
- Cosmetic Industry : – For making personal care ingredients.
- Silicone oil emulsifier.
- Pigment disperses
- Disinfection sanitizes
$19.99 – $133.99$19.99 – $133.99
- Non-gelling thickener and viscosity enhancer (also in water-free products like lipsticks)
- Has co-emulsifying properties if concentration is higher than 5 %
- Has mild emollient and moisturizing properties
- Can boost foam when together with surfactants
Cocamidopropyl betaine is a mild surfactant that comes from coconut oil.
$17.99 – $84.99$17.99 – $84.99
- Easily water soluble in a wide pH range.
- Very mild co-surfactant compatible with anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants.
- Good cleanser & foam booster, viscosity enhancer.
- Excellent conditioning & antistatic agent.
- Moderate emulsifier.
$24.99 – $159.99$24.99 – $159.99
- Great Addition to products such as Shampoos or other Haircare Products
- Animal Testing: Not animal tested
- GMO: GMO free but not certified
- Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components