No products in the cart.
Alpha Olefin SulfonateAn Excellent choice for formulating economical,high performing sulfate-free, biodegradable shampoo and body wash products, hand soap, pet care formulations
$15.99 – $69.99$15.99 – $69.99
- Used for making sulfate-free cleansing products
- Appearance @ 25 C Clear Amber Liquid
- Compatible with other anionic, amphoteric, and nonionic surfactants.
Ascorbyl Glucoside Stable Vitamin C – AA2G
Lightens skin & Suppresses melanin synthesis:
When AA-2G is converted to vitamin C and enters skin cells, it significantly reduces the production of melanin by inhibiting tyrosinase activity. This results in a reduction of dopaquinone, an intermediate of melanin synthesis. Additionally it converts existing dopaquinone to dopa. When AA-2G is converted to vitamin C and enters skin cells, it can significantly lighten existing black
melanin by a reduction reaction.
Another application of AA-2G in cosmetics is control of skin pigmentation. Due to its antioxidant properties, this compound reduces the rate of melanin synthesis, thus preventing skin darkening after UV exposure.$65.99 – $567.99$65.99 – $567.99
BTMS-25 is known as a mild vegetable based moisturizing and conditioning emulsifier.
It does not contain ethoxylated ingredients. Products made with BTMS tend to resist wash off, leaving a soft, powder feel on the skin and imparting excellent detangling properties to hair conditions.
In conditioners, it offers improved wet comb and leaves hair moisturized with noticeable body and spring.$12.99 – $135.99
$14.99 – $64.99
- Also has the excellent benefit of acting as an emulsifier to allow essential oils and water to mix.
- 100% plant-derived.
- Compatible with other surfactants.
- Plant-derived, biodegradable and eco-friendly! (ECOCERT Certified)
- Gives a nice balance of flash foam and denser foam.
Facial Care Products
Shampoo & Conditioner
Size: 1 lb (16 ounces) e$29.99 – $324.99$29.99 – $324.99
(CTAC), is a topical antiseptic and surfactant. It is also commonly used in hair conditioners and shampoos, as a conditioning agent. Cetyl trimethyl ammonium chloride is a cationic compound and is compatible with cationic and nonionic surface active agents, and most polar solvents.
Hair conditioners and Shampoo Industry : – as a conditioning agent.
Fiber Industry : – Antistatic and softening agent in fiber industries.
Textile Industry : – as a paper softener
Cosmetic Industry : – For making personal care ingredients.
Silicone oil emulsifier.
Disinfection sanitizes$12.99 – $79.99$12.99 – $79.99
$11.99 – $67.99$11.99 – $67.99
- Non-gelling thickener and viscosity enhancer (also in water-free products like lipsticks)
- Has co-emulsifying properties if concentration is higher than 5 %
- Has mild emollient and moisturizing properties
- Can boost foam when together with surfactants
Cocamidopropyl betaine is a mild surfactant that comes from coconut oil.
$12.69 – $44.99$12.69 – $44.99
- Easily water soluble in a wide pH range.
- Very mild co-surfactant compatible with anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants.
- Good cleanser & foam booster, viscosity enhancer.
- Excellent conditioning & antistatic agent.
- Moderate emulsifier.