Walnut Oil – Refined Pharmaceutical Grade
Walnuts and their oils are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-3, Vitamin-E and Vitamin-C. In addition, They considers as one of the healthiest nuts which pack a lot of health-boosting nutrients. Furthermore, it work wonders on the skin and is highly recommended for people. Here are the benefits of walnut oil for the skin.
- Natural Exfoliant: When used in combination with other ingredients, walnut oil can act as a gentle exfoliant. It helps remove dead skin cells, promoting a brighter complexion.
- Protects Against UV Damage: The antioxidants in walnut oil can provide some protection against UV damage from the sun. While not a replacement for sunscreen, it can offer additional defense against environmental stressors.
- Lightens Dark Circles: Some people use walnut oil to reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Its moisturizing and antioxidant properties can help brighten the under-eye area.
- Anti-Aging Properties: The vitamins and antioxidants in walnut oil can help combat the signs of aging. Vitamin E, in particular, is known for its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin looking more youthful.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: Walnut oil can enhance skin elasticity, making it appear more toned and supple. This can be particularly beneficial for aging skin that has lost some of its firmness.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums and more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of you bulk order.)
Sale and promotional price is not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.