Organic Soft Sugaring 8 oz Kit
8oz Soft Sugaring Hair Removal
- Great for All Skin Types
- Natural Hair Removal
- Maintain Hair Quality
Learn: What is Natural Sugaring Hair Removal & How to Use It
Soft Sugaring Hair Removal Set – 8oz
Our 8oz Soft Sugaring Hair Removal Set is a sugaring paste made from honey, sugar and lemon juice designed for sensitive skin areas in the front and back. It may be used for the underarms area and any part of the body, even the face and eyebrows. Soft sugaring will start to solidify as the temperature of the sugar begins to cool down. To make more malleable just reheat slightly and it will change its form, and become less solidified. Don’t forget to explore our other hair removal products.
The sugaring solution works best when it is allowed to sit at room temperature for a few hours. If it is too cold it may be hard to get out and you will need to warm the sugaring for a few seconds. Sometimes there is a very tiny amount of bleeding, so don’t worry, as this shows that your hair is removed from the papilla and this should make you happy, as any hair removed from the papilla will never grow back again.
Moreover our 8oz Sugaring Set also includes:
- 1 Soft Sugaring 8 oz Jar
- 8 Sugaring Strips
- 3 Wooden Spatulas
Improve your experience with our 8oz Soft Sugaring Hair Removal by adding these other haircare products!
Sugaring is a technique of hair removal for our bodies that is like waxing. The main components of this product are honey, sugar, lemon juice, and water. As opposed to waxing, sugaring leaves the skin smooth soft and clean, even before aftercare. Our products are created with only the best, all natural ingredients. We guarantee Cocojojo products are free from any harmful ingredients.
Apply sugaring in a cool room or in front of a fan. Try to prepare the best environment to avoid sweating during waxing, as sweating makes the process of sugaring harder. If it is too hot, sugaring may stick to your skin.
The sugaring solution works best when it is allowed to sit at room temperature for a few hours. Consider adding some of our essential oils to ensure your getting the best experience.
Organic Sugar, Glycerin, Lemon Juice, Water
- Warm Sugaring in a heater or microwave or hot water like in the videos. Time may vary according to the inside container quantity. If you already used half of the quantity, so make half of the time. Do not overheated.
- Start with clean and dry skin. We recommend that you use pre-treatment sugaring cleanser and sterilized powder to prevent the sugaring paste sticking to your skin and to help the sugaring adhering to your hair.
- Apply sugaring to a small area against the direction of hair growth and then put on the strips and press it onto your skin. Rub the strip a few times.
Remove any stubborn hair in a circular technique when using this hair removal product or you may just tweeze it.
- Sugared is a kind of relation between sugaring paste, your body temperature and room temperature. An example is if the room temperature is so warm that the sugaring paste becomes soft. If the room temperature is so cold that the sugaring becomes hard.
- To avoid swelling or irritation keep room temperature cool.
- To avoid swelling or bruising avoid lifting skin upward.
- Slowly apply this hair removal product against you hair growth 3 times with a suitable applicator. Then apply the strips and quickly flick up the sugaring in the same direction of hair growth. Don’t forget the trick is to apply slowly and flick fast.
- When removing the strip, stretch the skin taut and hold firmly. Flick the edge of the strip and remove in the same direction of hair growth.
- Arms are 1 of the few places on the body when the hair does not grow down but rather from side to side. apply sugar from the outside of the arm toward the inside.
- For legs you should apply from the feet upward.
Our Goal and Mission:
Our first goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skin care in the world and to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
Secondly, we aim to sell these worthy products at the lowest price that we can. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
Because our mission is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem, help them develop a healthy perception and to improve their quality of life while reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of these consideration is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell or recommend to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Disclaimer: Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only as a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date. Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. The purchaser accepts any recommendations at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. In addition, Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or product.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums and more, please fill out the form below. We will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of you bulk order.)
Sale and promotional price is not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.