No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vitamin E Oil – USDA Certified Organic
$139.99 – $484.99
USDA Certified Organic Vitamin E oil
USDA Certified Organic Vitamin E Oil plays a crucial role in protecting skin cells and membranes from environmental damage. This protection also prevents damage to the skin from UV rays, pollutants and aging. Natural vitamin E is a more than suitable alternative to lotions because it is not overloaded with chemicals and fragrances.
Provides antioxidant activity only on the skin but not so much in a cosmetic product. Vitamin E has also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger.
For use in cosmetics, Vitamin E is a natural preservative that helps sustain shelf life of products.
- Our organic skincare products such as our USDA Certified Organic Vitamin E Oil are made of natural ingredients: Certified organic products are derived from plants and other naturally occurring ingredients. More importantly, those organic ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and other additives or chemicals. With that, you can be sure your skin and body absorb only real, natural ingredients that aren’t harmful.
- Organic products for example our USDA Certified Organic Vitamin E Oil are non-allergenic: Without harsh chemicals, organic skincare products are less likely to cause allergic reactions, inflammations or irritations. If an allergic reaction does occur with the use of organic products, it would most likely be due to a natural ingredient (such as peanuts or strawberries), which would be easier to identify.
- Organic skin care products such as our USDA Certified Organic Vitamin E Oil work better Plants grown organically are found to contain a higher level of vital antioxidant vitamins than non-organic plants. Because they are grown without herbicides and pesticides, their organic ingredients are also free from that contamination, which means the same for your skin and body. Moreover, up to 95% of an organic skin care product’s contents are active ingredients. In synthetic skin care products, on the other hand, active ingredients only make up 5 to 10% of its contents.
- Going organic is better for your skin: The synthetic ingredients found in non-organic products may be fast acting, but they are also invasive, causing harm that cannot be seen. Their chemical ingredients may provide instant gratification and visible results, but most of these only help you aesthetically by smoothening out wrinkles, removing sunspots, and diminishing blemishes. With prolonged use, these chemicals may damage and weaken your skin as your body tries to cope with these foreign substances. As a result, oxygen exchange to the skin is reduced, causing premature aging and increased risk of developing sunspots. Using natural, organic skin care products, though, ensure that you get the real nutritional benefits from its ingredients. Natural organic ingredients such as coconut oil, honey, aloe vera, and shea butter, for example, are known to soothe, nourish, moisturize and promote smooth skin. Even though the results may be slower, organic skin care products are gentle on your skin and won’t harm you in the long run.
- You’re supporting cruelty-free skin care products. The beauty industry has received backlash for conducting animal testing for their products to ensure that they are safe for human use. Organic products don’t need to, because, with natural ingredients, they’re safe and harmless! When you buy organic skin care products, you are buying cruelty-free skin care products and also supporting the move towards abolishing animal testing in the industry.
- You’re helping to preserve the environment since organic products use naturally grown ingredients that are free from toxic pesticides and fertilizers, they don’t leave a harmful footprint on the planet, particularly the soil, water, and air. Organic farming is also better for wildlife, causes lower pollution from pesticide and fertilizer sprays, and produces less carbon dioxide and less dangerous wastes. By using organic skin care products, you’re helping to minimize your environmental impact and support the sustainability of our environment. I hope this has helped you understand the benefits of organic skin care products and how they’re better for your skin and health. Better yet, going organic is sustainable and better for the environment, too. So invest in your health today and make the change to organic skin care products if you haven’t already done so.
How are COCOJOjO Carrier Oils used?
Carrier Oils Have Many different uses, one of their most common uses is to dilute essential oils. Essential oils are volatile, which means they evaporate rapidly and contain the natural smell and characteristics of the plant. This can make them too strong to apply undiluted. Carrier oils do not evaporate or have a strong aroma, making them the perfect pair for diluting especially strong essential oils—reducing the concentration of the essential oil without altering its therapeutic qualities. When you dilute an essential oil with a carrier oil, you can also control its concentration before applying.
First, you have to identify your skin type. Once you figure out your skin type, then it’s a lot easier to narrow down your selection for oils. Carrier oils can vary widely in their consistency, absorption, aroma, shelf life, and other characteristics. Carrier oils can be blended to change or combine their properties, so you can mix and match until you find the blend that’s just right for you!
- Normal Skin: Any light carrier oil such as Hempseed, Coconut oil, Grapeseed, Sweet Almond
- Oily Skin: Grapeseed, Sweet Almond, Apricot Oil, Jojoba, Hempseed oil
- Dry Skin: Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond, Olive Oil, Rosehip
- Sensitive Skin: Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond, Apricot,
- Mature Skin: Jojoba, Avocado, Apricot, Sesame seed, Rosehips
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type.* Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
Before purchasing please note that all information contained within Cocojojo LLC and this website are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. All our products are for external use only. Unless your Medical Doctor allow you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
The information on this page is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain conditions.
Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products