No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
$70.50 – $586.99
Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Pure natural Cold Pressed Unrefined
100% PURE. NO ADDITIVES. EXTRA VIRGIN
Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined
Prickly Pear Seed Oil unrefined, also referred to as cactus seed oil, is a renowned type of natural beauty oil with exceptional hydrating and anti-aging properties. It is packed with the highest percentage of unsaturated essential fatty acid (88% more potent than the argan oil) and rich in the highest level of vitamin E for effective skin nourishment and hair care.
There are wonderful benefits associated with the use of Prickly Seed Oil unrefined. These include:
- Rapid Skin Absorption: Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains lots of essential Fatty acids which penetrate and absorb rapidly into the skin to keep it nourished and healthier without leaving behind any form of greasy residue.
- It Brightens Complexion : Prickly Oil Unrefined contains high level of antioxidants that stimulate cell renewal, giving fresh and new skin.
- Moisturization: Prickly unrefined Seed Oil intensely hydrates your skin and work particularly well on mature and dry skin. it is also suitable for all skin types. It contains a high linoleic acid content that soothes even the worst dehydrated skin. it penetrates the skin deeply and give it the best nourishment.
- Skin Pores: The powerful content of essential fatty acid properties in Prickly Oil effectively moisture the collagen layer of your skin, keeping the pores tight and the skin healthy.
- Prevent: The extensive vitamin E (150%) in Prickly Unrefined Seed Oil is very active in increasing cell renewal. The high level of fatty acids keeps the skin plump skin.
- Hair Care: Prickly oil is rife with vitamin E that keeps your hair well treated and shiny.
Prickly seed unrefined seed oil, botanically known as Fig opuntia ficus indica, is originally native to Mexico and southern America. It is a cactus plant that was introduced to other parts of the world in the early 1890s, and the stems and fruits are now eaten in many cultures as a source of seasonal and nutritious treat.
HOW IT’S MADE?
Prickly Oil Seed unrefined is extracted from the Prickly plant seed using the cold-press method, which guarantee that the oil antioxidants and nutrients will remain undamaged.
The cold pressing process involves crushing and grinding the seeds using a stainless steel equipment or traditional millstone to get the oil. In this case, the temperature cannot exceed 120 degrees F, even when some heat is created.
*It’s important to note that being on this list doesn’t promise that it will work for your skin type.* Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over so anything that pops up between week 1-2 was probably already going to happen.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
All containers that we use are BPA and GMO free. Bottles less than 16oz are not sealed.
*Product image and label may vary from actual product received.
Disclaimer: Before purchasing please note that all information contained within Cocojojo store and this page are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. All our products are for external use only. Unless your Medical Doctor allow you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. The information on this page is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products
|4 oz| 8 oz | 16oz | 32 oz||
4 oz, 8 oz, 16oz, 32 oz