Emu Oil – Australian, Refined, 24K Gold
$23.99 – $349.99 (-8%)
Emu Oil: 24K Gold Pure Australian
Emu Oil – Australian Refined 24k Gold
The use of gold in Emu Oil has been known to lift and firm the skin. While slowing down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin. The oil’s properties help to prevent sagging skin while stimulating cellular growth of the skin cells to regenerate tight.
The Aborigines have used the Emu for thousands of years as a source of food, clothing, and jewelry, and even used oil as a natural remedy. The Aborigines discovered when applied to the skin, Emu oil offered protection from the sun, was an excellent moisturizer, relieved muscle, and joint pain, and was effective on bruises. However, did you know you can also use it for your hair? Emu Oil 24K Gold provides you with healthier, thicker hair, and promotes stronger hair growth.
The emu fat is removed from the bird, cleaned, and refrigerated after being retrieved. In addition, there are a lot of methods used to extract the emu oil but they all remove the fat. The resulting oil is then cleaned and filtered and refined several times to ensure it is ready for use.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually, they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original air-tight containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life.
- Great for Sore Muscles
- Soothing and Relaxing
- Moisturizer for Skin
- Promotes Healthier skin
- Fast Skin Absorption
- Promotes Smoother Skin
- Enhance Skin Appearance
- Moisturizer Hair
- Promotes Healthier Hair
- Promotes Stronger Hair Growth
100% Pure Natural Australian Emu Oil Refined, Gold Infused 24K.
- Hydrates and Soothes Dry Skin: Close to human sebum, it is one of the most effective oils for the hydration of the skin. After being applied to the skin, this odorless, non-irritating ingredient moistens and conditions the texture of the skin.
- Long-lasting: The benefits of emu oil are long lasting, even after repetitive washing of the skin. When applied to the skin, pure Australian Emu oil is long-lasting and remains on the skin even after scrubbing. This is great during dry, cold winter conditions that may affect the moisture levels on your skin.
- Soothing for Sensitive: Emu oil contains natural antioxidants that help the skin. Pure Australian Emu oil is a great moisturizing option for those that need that natural moisture boost.
How to Use?
With Massage oil, you can apply it Warm or Cold, both having their own benefits. For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil right away with no preparation needed. For the Warm Treatment:
- Put the desired amount of oil in a Microwave Safe Container (not original). Keep the Top of the Container OPEN to allow the pressure a place to escape.
- Only microwave for Small/ Short periods of time! Time depends on the size of the container and the amount of oil being used.
- Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch, but should not burn the skin.
- If it is warm, but not desired temperature, reheat again in short increments.
- Repeat this process until you achieve an adequate temperature.
- If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
Our skin will decide which oil it likes the most and remember that skin takes two weeks to turn over.
Our Goal & Mission
The first goal is to create the best personal (certified organic) skincare in the world. Then to create products that we are proud to sell and recommend to our friends and family.
The second mission is to be honored to sell these worthy products at the lowest price that we can. Even if it will cease to be profitable.
The third goal is to foster our clients’ positive self-esteem. By helping them develop a healthy perception and to improve their quality of life. While reflecting the uniqueness of our organization. As a result, one outcome of these considerations is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our products.
Hence, to accomplish these missions, there are going to be some products in the cosmetic industry that we would not be able to sell or recommend to our friends and family. Even though, some of these products are very profitable but they confront the purpose and ethos of our corporation.
Disclaimer: Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that the information published on this page is correct and up to date. Cocojojo LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. Customers should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, Cocojojo LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. The purchaser accepts any recommendations at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, and essential oils may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Cocojojo LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. In addition, Cocojojo LLC accepts no responsibility for the incorrect use of information or products.
Need to Order in Bulk?
For bulk orders of gallons, drums, and more, please fill out the form below. We will contact you with pricing and shipping. (Shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of your bulk order.)
The sale and promotional price are not valid on bulk orders of 55 gallons or more.
1oz, 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz, 32oz, 128oz/1gal