Polysorbate 20 (Solubilizer)
$17.99 – $99.99
- Non-ionic emulsifier, enables water and oil to mix!
- Emulsifying efficacy is increased further when combined with cetyl alcohol or sorbitan stearate
- Acts as dispersing agent and anti-static thickener
- Very useful as solubilizer and stabilizer of essential oils.
Polysorbate 20 (Solubilizer)$17.99 – $99.99
Polysorbate 80 (Solubilizer)
$16.99 – $104.99
- Commonly used in “oil-in-water” emulsions as an emulsifying agent.
- It is a safe, non-ionic emulsifier. It can be used with a co-emulsifier, such as Lecithin to cover a wide range of oil in water, and water in oil emulsion systems.
- By itself, it is an excellent solubilizer of essential oils, wetting agent, viscosity modifier, stabilizer & dispersing agent.
- Used in a variety of products including skin fresheners, skin care products, skin cleansing products, makeup bases and foundations, shampoos, permanent waves and fragrance powders.
Polysorbate 80 (Solubilizer)$16.99 – $104.99