$19.99 – $133.99$19.99 – $133.99
- Non-gelling thickener and viscosity enhancer (also in water-free products like lipsticks)
- Has co-emulsifying properties if concentration is higher than 5 %
- Has mild emollient and moisturizing properties
- Can boost foam when together with surfactants
$15.99 – $199.99$15.99 – $199.99
- Titanium Dioxide is an all natural pigment powder that makes a great base for mineral makeups.
- Commonly used in sunscreens and countless other applications including coloring products white.
- It can be easily blended with your soap, mineral makeup and and personal care product to produce a bright white color.
- Exceptionally High Purity, excellent for use in the water phase of products and in dry and pressed powders.
BTMS 25% Behentrimonium Methosulfate Cetearyl Alcohol Emulsifying Conditioner
$19.99 – $169.99
- BTMS-25 is known as a mild vegetable based moisturizing and conditioning emulsifier.
- It does not contain ethoxylated ingredients. Products made with BTMS tend to resist wash off, leaving a soft, powder feel on the skin and imparting excellent detangling properties to hair conditions.
- In conditioners, it offers improved wet comb and leaves hair moisturized with noticeable body and spring.
- Works Great in Hair conditioners!
Caprylyl Glucoside Natural Surfactant
$14.99 – $64.99
- Also has the excellent benefit of acting as an emulsifier to allow essential oils and water to mix.
- 100% plant-derived.
- Compatible with other surfactants.
- Plant-derived, biodegradable and eco-friendly! (ECOCERT Certified)
- Gives a nice balance of flash foam and denser foam.
$17.98 – $134.99$17.98 – $134.99
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- It is a biocide which is most active against Gram-negative bacteria.
- It is generally used in combination with other preservatives, in part because its activity is weak against yeast and mold.
- Phenoxyethanol is stable up to 85°C (185°F) and has useful activity from pH 3 to 10.