No products in the cart.
WHAT IS PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL?
Pharmaceutical grade prickly pear seed oil, or 100% Pure prickly pear seed oil as we commonly refer to it whenever we want to talk about its greatness, is one of the best oils in the market right now – especially for the face.
This special oil is also alluded to as Indian Fig Opunta, Indian Fig Seed Oil, Cactus Seed Oil and even Barberry Fig Seed Oil. What makes it exemplary is that it literally takes around one ton of the prickly pear fruit in order to achieve just one liter of the 100% natural prickly pear seed oil. This is because the prickly seeds of pear must be isolated from the mash where the seeds are converted into the valuable oil.
Knowing of this extravagant and special process, it is not shocking that the 100% natural prickly pear seed oil is costly and exceptionally respected and desired. Wondering about prickly pear oil skin benefits and how to store prickly pear oil? This article is your guide!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NATURAL PEAR SEED OIL?
Almost everyone who uses pharmaceutical grade prickly pear seed oil, speaks highly of the prickly pear oil skin benefits once they have figured out how to store prickly pear oil. Some of these benefits are:
- Prickly pear oil skin benefits include it being such a good and effective moisturizer, that it is said to give your skin all the hydration and moisturization it requires, without actually making it look like a literal oil factory.
- It is great for those who wish to lighten scars on their face – it doesn’t matter whether they’re from injuries or just normal acne scars.
- Want to know how to store prickly pear oil? You can store it in a bottle or a jar, and use a few drops of it in order to exfoliate your skin so that new cells can be generated, as 100% natural prickly pear seed oil is a well-known oil for skin regeneration and renewal.
- Other prickly pear oil skin benefits include it being an incredible product for those who have, for some reason, accidentally spent too much time trying to tan and are currently suffering with the symptoms of sunburns. Once you learn how to store prickly pear oil, you can use it in agonizing moments such as these.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of 100% natural prickly pear seed oil can take care of all sorts of inflammations and redness. Whether the redness and burning is because of sensitive skin or sunburn, prickly pear oil can handle it.
- Another addition to prickly pear oil skin benefits is that it is great for brightening your dark circles, as it contains a lot of Vitamin K – and we all know about the lightening properties of that nutrient.
We hope you know how to use and how to store prickly pear oil and make the most of it.