Skincare products to get you on the self-care wagon
As our lives get busier with the stress of everyday responsibilities, there is a tendency for us to forget to make time for ourselves. In the U.K., they celebrate a national holiday that promotes taking time off to mentally, emotionally, and physically refresh oneself to maintain good health. It is essential to take some time to breathe easy and loosen up. Many people in the U.S. are jumping on the self-care movement as well. With National Spa Week approaching, here is our advice on how to relax and unwind with skincare products!
Make the best of your ME time
Relaxation does not need to be hard; It can be done in the comfort of your own home or at a spa! Here are five (5) ways you can relax while improving the look and feel of your skin.
- Aromatherapy is one of the most popular ways to relax and unwind, and it can be easily done with essential oils. Add a couple drops of essential oils, such as Lavender Essential Oil, to a hot bath, diffuser, or massage oil to enhance the relaxation experience.
- Massages are great for muscle relaxation and it can be done by yourself, a partner, or a masseuse. Massage oils can drastically improve a massage. Use a massage oil blend or create your own unique blend with carrier oils and a few drops of essential oils to massage your tired muscles. Refer to massage charts to target areas that help you relax and unwind.
- Body and face scrubs are perfect for scrubbing away dead skin to reveal the brighter skin underneath. Use a coffee scrub or sugar scrub and gently rub in circular motions after cleansing to remove dead skin. Following up with a moisturizer will help allow skin to maintain its softness. Because of its popularity, many spas are offering exfoliating services as part of their rejuvenation package for customers.
- Steaming is another great way to relax and unwind at home or at a sauna. Steaming is beneficial because it helps open up pores and clean out impurities. Following up with a toner and moisturizer will help complete your skincare routine. Steaming can also prepare the face for a face mask.
- Face mask, such as a sheet mask or charcoal mask, since pores will be open and the mask will work more effectively. Apply your face mask and allow yourself to relax and unwind while the mask works its magic.
With National Spa Week approaching (September 10th-17th), there is no better time to stock up on all your skincare and relaxation products. With so many people participating in this holiday, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to deliver live changing freedom from everyday stresses. Cocojojo is having a promotion on on essential oils, coffee scrubs, massage oil blends, and many more to commemorate the occasion and help you become more successful!