COCOJOJO Sugaring Kit
This is the standard sugaring (Hard to be used by hands) but if you need the soft sugaring to be used with strips please add a note with your order or send an email
We are sugaring manufacturer for more than 29 years – your satisfaction is guarantee
100% ORGANIC AND NATURAL With Egyptian Calendula and Chamomile
33 Oz of Body & Face Sugaring
4 Oz of Body Scrub
2 Oz Body Toner to Close Pores After Sugaring
2 Oz of Moisturizing Perfumed Body Serum
All in 1 Elegant Organza Bag
Ancient Egyptian art of body sugaring is a method of hair removal practiced in ancient Egypt by using honey and sugar to remove hair follicle from the root. The result from this treatment can last until six weeks. Cleopatra Sugaring can take out large amount of hair at once, even faster than waxing. Cleopatra Sugaring work faster by applying paste to a very large area, and it won’t dry out, even if you take it off in smaller sections. Cleopatra Sugaring is also easy to clean up
HOW TO USE:
If it is your first time using sugaring please read carefully the following instructions
Warm Sugaring in a heater or microwave or hot water like in the videos. (5 seconds for the 3 oz - 10 seconds for 8 oz – 12 seconds for 10 oz – 30 seconds for 33 oz) time may vary according to the inside container quantity. if you already used half of the quantity so make half of the time.Do not overheated.
Test the sugaring to don’t hurt yourself. Remember sugaring Texture after warming should be like hard honey (
Take a small piece, mix and stretch till reach the creamy white color and consistency (texture) should be soft like a chewing gum
If consistency is hard you may add 1 drop of hot water and mix again.
If your skin is clean and completely dry you don’t have to re-clean or to use talc powder (skin should be without cream or lotions and better to have a shower and dry yourself very good before applying the sugaring).
Be sure that your under arms and bikini is completely dry.
You may remove your underarm hair in front of a mirror to see where to apply the sugaring.
If a piece of sugaring stick to your skin simply wash this part and dry very well then use another piece of sugaring ( this is the simplest way) we have explained in the video what to do (you may leave this part and take another small piece of sugaring without mixing and stick to the other part and remove it like in the video).
Please find below 3 links for videos on YouTube.
If you still need any assistance or advice please send us an email and we will advise and assist you . If emails are not enough for you we will go with you over the phone step by step until your full satisfaction.
Ingredients: Honey, Sugar, water, Lemon Juice, D-panthenol, Calendula extract, Chamomile extract
The difference between waxing and sugaring
1. Wax has many chemical ingredients, mostly resins and preservatives
2. Wax must be heated to a very high degree in order to become liquefied. This amount of heat can cause burning and scarring. It also causes swelling in the tissues, which makes hair removal difficult
3. Long term use can breakdown the underlying connecting tissues, especially in the lip and brow areas which is associated with wrinkling.
4. Since wax contains resins, after waxing, the client is usually left feeling sticky.
5. One of the most common problems is that waxing can leave 15 – 30% breakage behind
6. Cross contamination in a waxing room is always a danger, especially since bacteria will grow inside of a wax jar
1. Cleopatra Sugaring paste is made from 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS with no testing on animals and with no harmful side effects caused by allergic reactions.
2. Sugaring paste can be easily cleaned up with water – clients never feel sticky after treatments.
3. Sugaring Paste will remove the hair and exfoliate the dead skin cells, It is gentle enough to go over the same area more than once when necessary to remove the shortest and most coarse hair, without causing skin damage or irritation.
4. The sugaring paste is hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Sugar helps control cross- contamination. Since our paste has such a high concentration of sugar, bacteria cannot breed in the jar.
ONCE SUGARING YOU WILL NEVER RETURN BACK TO WAXING