Cleopatra Egyptian Sugar Wax hair removal 100% Natural paste + Short Tutorial CD
100% ORGANIC AND NATURAL
With Egyptian Calendula and Chamomile
Ancient Egyptian art of body sugaring is a method of hair removal practiced in ancient Egypt by using honey and sugar to remove hair follicle from the root. The result from this treatment can last until six weeks. Cleopatra Sugaring can take out large amount of hair in one time, of course faster than waxing. Cleopatra Sugaring work faster by applying paste to a very large area, and it won’t dry out, even if you take it off in smaller sections. Cleopatra Sugaring is also easy to clean up
HOW TO USE:
Use the microwave for few seconds (according to the quantity you are using) to soften the sugaring. You may also use hot water bath for few minutes.
Apply the Cleopatra Sugaring on your skin opposing the direction of the hair growth.
Press down while stretching the paste and then pull up the paste. Continue the some procedure over another skin area until the whole area is clean from undesired ha
Honey, water, Sugar, Lemon Juice, D-panthenol, Calendula extract, Vitamin E Acetate, Chamomile extract
Information about sugaring and waxing
1. Waxing is usually made of chemical ingredients and contains preservatives unlike sugaring .It is more likely that people are allergic to chemicals or preservatives than to natural ingredients.
2. Waxing procedures require high temperature. This high temperature may lead the burning or even scarring. Overheating may cause swelling of the skin.
3. Overusing waxing breakdown the underlying connecting tissues, especially in the lip and brow areas which is associated with wrinkling.
4. As wax contains resins, you usually feel sticky after you are done with your procedure, And this sticky feeling needs more than soap and water to remove .
5. The most common problem is that waxing can leave 10 to 25% breakage behind.
6. Contamination is more likely to occur in waxing since bacteria and fungus may grow inside of a wax jar or heating pot.
1. Cleopatra Sugaring paste is made from 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS with no testing on animals .As Cleopatra sugaring is 100 % natural there is no harmful side effects caused by allergic reactions.
2. Sugaring paste can be easily cleaned up with regular water and soap – you will never feel sticky after treatments.
3. Sugaring Paste removes hair in addition to exfoliating dead skin cells, It is gentle enough to go over the same area more than once when necessary to remove the shortest and most coarse hair, without causing skin damage or irritation.
4. The sugaring paste is hypo-allergenic. Since sugar paste is used only once and it is disposable there is no risk of contamination, Cleopatra sugaring paste has such a high concentration of sugar, bacteria cannot breed in the jar.
ONCE SUGARING YOU WILL NEVER RETURN BACK TO WAXING