33 oz Sugaring Body Hair Removal 100% Natural paste+ 12 stripes + 12 Spatulas and 12 Gloves
100% ORGANIC AND NATURAL With Egyptian Calendula and Chamomile
This is the Soft Sugaring ( to be used with strips) but if you need the Hard sugaring to be used with hands please add a note with your order or send an email
Ancient Egyptian art of body sugaring is a method of hair removal practiced in ancient Egypt by using honey and sugar to remove hair follicle from the root. The result from this treatment can last until six weeks. Cleopatra Sugaring can take out large amount of hair at once, even faster than waxing. Cleopatra Sugaring work faster by applying paste to a very large area, and it won’t dry out, even if you take it off in smaller sections. Cleopatra Sugaring is also easy to clean up
HOW TO USE:
Warm Sugaring in a heater, microwave or hot water. (10 seconds for 8 oz – 30 seconds for 33 oz) time may vary according to the inside container quantity. if you already used half of the quantity so make half of the time. Do not overheated.
Test the sugaring to don’t hurt yourself. (Do not heat over 120° F. Serious injury could result.)
With spatula apply a thin layer on the roots of your unwanted hair, then apply the strips on that layer leaving the end of the strip free for a firm grip , press firmly then Rub your hand over strip several time to adhere it well. jerking it off in one quick movement in the same direction of the hair growth
Ingredients: Honey, Sugar, water, Lemon Juice, D-panthenol, Calendula extract, Chamomile extract
The difference between waxing and sugaring
1. Wax has many chemical ingredients, mostly resins and preservatives
2. Wax must be heated to a very high degree in order to become liquefied. This amount of heat can cause burning and scarring. It also causes swelling in the tissues, which makes hair removal difficult
3. Long term use can breakdown the underlying connecting tissues, especially in the lip and brow areas which is associated with wrinkling.
4. Since wax contains resins, after waxing, the client is usually left feeling sticky.
5. One of the most common problems is that waxing can leave 15 – 30% breakage behind
6. Cross contamination in a waxing room is always a danger, especially since bacteria will grow inside of a wax jar
1. Cleopatra Sugaring paste is made from 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS with no testing on animals and with no harmful side effects caused by allergic reactions.
2. Sugaring paste can be easily cleaned up with water – clients never feel sticky after treatments.
3. Sugaring Paste will remove the hair and exfoliate the dead skin cells, It is gentle enough to go over the same area more than once when necessary to remove the shortest and most coarse hair, without causing skin damage or irritation.
4. The sugaring paste is hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Sugar helps control cross- contamination. Since our paste has such a high concentration of sugar, bacteria cannot breed in the jar.
ONCE SUGARING YOU WILL NEVER RETURN BACK TO WAXING